After warming up with a few matches in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, one of the first settings you should start making changes to is with your controller. For most, the default settings might be too fast or slow. Though it’s only open for a few short weekends, now’s the best time to get a feel for the game and learn how to change controller sensitivity in CoD Modern Warfare 2.
Controller Sensitivity Changes in CoD MW2
Follow along with the steps below in Modern Warfare 2 to change your controller sensitivity:
- Open the game menu.
- Select the Settings tab and choose Controller.
The Settings icon resembles a gear. It’s located near the right-hand side.
- Now make your way down to the Aiming section.
Highlight and select each option to make adjustments to your liking, such as vertical sensitivity, horizontal, and even ground vehicle sensitivity.
- To make finer adjustments to controller sensitivity, open the Advanced tab at the top.
Under the Aiming section, you can make further changes to settings such as ADS sensitivity and dead zones.
That’s all there is to know on how to change controller sensitivity in CoD Modern Warfare 2. It’ll be touch-and-go for a few matches, so make all the adjustments you need to after the end of each round until you’re comfortable. For more on Modern Warfare 2, find out what kind of rewards you can earn. Afterwards, check out all the changes coming to vehicles in Modern Warfare 2.
- What Is the DMZ Mode Coming to Call of Duty? Explained
- Is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen? Answered
- How To Get Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Release Date
- How Many Missions Are There in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2? Answered