It’s been just about five years since the release of Fortnite’s battle royale mode and a celebration event has started. In the new event, you’ll be able to win a few fun, birthday-themed items to really get in the festive spirit. Here are all the Fortnite birthday event challenges and rewards to earn.
Fortnite Birthday Event Challenges
While there are only three Birthday Event challenges total for the event, you won’t be able to finish all three of them in just one match.
The Fortnite Birthday Event challenges are:
- Consume Birthday Cake in Different Matches (5)
- Throw Birthday Presents (5)
- Use Balloons in a Single Match (5)
While it is possible to find five presents in a single match, it is highly unlikely. Presents don’t spawn after the match starts and they will most certainly be all gone by the late game.
On the other hand, using balloons will be incredibly simple. One pack of them holds five balloons and they are fairly easy to find.
Fortnite Birthday Event Rewards
As there are only three challenges, there are only three corresponding rewards. Also, you only receive the below items, the challenges do not award any XP.
- Fuzzfetti Cake Back Bling
- Sparklecake Emoticon
- Celebratory Slice Pickaxe
This event will be running until the morning of Sept. 27, so be sure to get all your cake and presents before then.
That is everything you need to know about all the Fortnite birthday event challenges and rewards to earn. Just yesterday the Week 1 challenges were released and can easily be worked on while undertaking the birthday celebrations. We have a guide up for the toughest Week 1 challenge that requires players to drive chromed vehicles.
- How To Fix ‘Failed To Download Supervised Settings’ in Fortnite
- How to Fix ESP Buimet 003 Error Code on Fortnite
- All Fortnite Paradise Discord Challenges, Rewards & How To Start
- Best XP Maps in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
- Where to Find Ranger Shotgun in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4