Digimon Survive is packed to the brim with fan-favorite Digimon to recruit and utilize in battle. If you have been collecting Digimon for your team but need them to catch up to the level of your stronger monsters, there are some good methods for how to train Digimon fast in Digimon Survive.
How to Level Up Digimon Fast in Digimon Survive
How to Train Digimon Fast in Digimon Survive
- Open the Menu and go to “Status.”
The “Status” menu allows you to see your Digimon. This is where you’ll have the ability to check all the Digimon you’ve recruited, their stats, skills, equipment, and evolutionary path.
- Choose a Digimon.
Scroll through your Digimon and select the one that you would like to train.
- Go to the Training Tab.
After selecting a Digimon, there are four different tabs to scroll through. Use “R” to navigate to the “Training” tab.
- Use an Item.
In the “Training” tab, you will be able to use items that can raise EXP, HP, SP, PHYS ATK, PHYS DEF, SP ATK, SP DEF, or SPD. Raising EXP will help level up your Digimon much more quickly.
All Training Items in Digimon Survive
Digimon Survive offers a couple of methods to collect training items throughout the game. The first is to scan each area with your phone and find hidden items that you cannot see with the naked eye. Simply pull the phone out and lock it in a space where the image appears static. The second is to talk with Digimon in battles and ask for an item after you’ve appealed to them in conversation.
Here is the list of all 20 training items you can find in Digimon Survive and the effects they have on your stats:
- Giant Mushroom – Raises max HP
- Giant Odd Mushroom – Greatly raises max HP
- Sincerity Melon – Raises max SP
- Large Sincerity Melon- Greatly raises max SP
- Power Pineapple – Raises PHYS ATK
- Superpower Pineapple – Greatly raises PHYS ATK
- Crips Apple – Raises PHYS DEF
- Crunchy Apple – Greatly raises PHYS DEF
- Clobber Carrot- Raises SP ATK
- Crunchy Clobber Carrot – Greatly raises SP ATK
- Amulet Acorn – Raises SP DEF
- Rare Amulet Acorn – Greatly raises SP DEF
- Earnest Banana – Raises SPD
- All-Out Banana – Greatly raises SPD
- Growth Stone – Slightly raises EXP
- Great Growth Stone – Raises EXP
- Precious Growth Stone – Greatly raises EXP
- Mature Enlightenment Slab – Digivolve to Champion Level
- Perfect Enlightenment Slab – Digivolve to Ultimate Level
- Ultimate Enlightenment Slab – Digivolve to Mega Level
With so many Digimon to recruit and use in battle, it’s only natural to be interested in how to train Digimon fast in Digimon Survive. Use these methods, and you’ll be able to get your team up and running in no time. For more guides, here is how to digivolve your Digimon in Digimon Survive.
- 6 Reasons Why Digimon Survive Is Actually a Horror Game
- How to Equip Items in Digimon Survive
- Can You Save Shuuji in Digimon Survive?
- Digimon Survive Review – A Pretty Prodigious Visual Novel Experience
- Can You Save Ryo in Digimon Survive? Answered