How to Get Nagadus Emerald Sliver, Fragment, Chunk & Gemstone in Genshin Impact
Gotta get those Genshin Impact Nagadus Emeralds!
The Genshin Impact Nagadus Emerald Sliver, Fragment, Chunk & Gemstones items are pretty important as they’re Ascension Materials required for the two new characters in the 3.0 update, Collei and Tighnari. In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know to track down these rare Nagadus Emerald variants, so you can ascend the latest additions to the roster.
Where to Get Genshin Impact Nagadus Emerald Ascension Materials
All of the Nagadus Emerald ascension materials can only be obtained by defeating Dendro bosses, such as the Jadeplume Terrorshroom. This boss can be found in the western area of the Vanarana region of Sumeru.
The materials you get for defeating the boss will depend on its level. You’ll always receive the Majestic Hooked Beak as long as it’s over level 30, but the type of Nagadus Emerald depends on how high a level it is. The higher the level of the boss, the rarer materials you can get for defeating it. We’ve broken down all of the drops and the required level of the bosses below:
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver: Dropped by Dendro bosses regardless of level.
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment: Dropped by Dendro bosses level 40+
- Nagadus Emerald Chunk: Dropped by Dendro bosses level 60+
- Nagadus Emerald Gemstone: Dropped by Dendro bosses level 75+
The good news is that it is possible to craft multiple of lower rarity Nagadus Emerald ascension materials in order to get a smaller amount of the rarer ones.
All you need to do is go to a Crafting Bench in any of the major cities in the game and you’ll be able to craft three Nagadus Emerald Slivers into one Nagadus Emerald Fragment. All you’ll need is three of the material and some Mora and you’ll be able to craft your way up to the rarer Nagadus Emerald Chunks and Nagadus Emerald Gemstones.
What Are Nagadus Emerald Materials Used For?
Nagadus Emeralds are Ascension Materials for Dendro characters like Collei and Tighnari. You’ll need an increasing amount of continue to ascend them and make them more powerful.
For more Genshin Impact 3.0 goodness, be sure to check out our guides on where to get Viparyas, where to get Starshroom, where to get Sumeru Rose, what the Glowing Golden flowers do, how to investigate the courtyard far down the corridor, and all Dendro reactions and what they do, just to name a few!
- Genshin Impact Characters Ranked By Height
- Dehya May Finally Be Getting Her Much-Needed Rework in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact’s Kokomi Has an Easter Egg Tying Her to God of War
- Best Crystal Combinations in Genshin Impact’s Vibro-Crystal Verification Event
- How to Get Calamity Queller in Genshin Impact