All Fortnite Play Your Way Event Challenges & Rewards
The Play Your Way event has some pretty nice free stuff..
Following hot on the heels of Dragonball x Fortnite, a new event has begun and will last over the next week. This event is called Play Your Way and will involve visiting several different creative maps to earn colorful cosmetic rewards. Here are all of the Fortnite Play Your Way challenges, as well as what rewards you can earn.
Play Your Way Challenges
We will break this up into creative maps so you can keep track of the Island Codes.
Rainbow Crossroads: 0487-8528-5944
- Complete Achievements at Rainbow Crossroads (5)
- Complete Achievements at Rainbow Crossroads (10)
- Throw some paint at Rainbow Crossroads (20).
One Shot Gun Game: 0345-9115-1287
- Eliminate 3 Opponents without dying in One Shot Gun Game.
- Eliminate Opponents in One Shot Gun Game (55).
Frozst Survival: 2228-7588-2382
- Deal 10,000 damage in 10 seconds in Frozst Survival.
- Reach Level 20 in Frozst Survival.
Escape the World Parkour: 6831-5416-6480
- Complete 3 Biomes in Escape the World Parkour.
- Complete Escape the World Parkour.
GO GOATED!: 3305-1851-7747
- Deal Damage to Opponents in GO GOATED! (5,000)
- Destroy Structures in GO GOATED! (50).
Monster Wars: 4164-3090-6037
- Outlive Monsters in Monster Wars (3).
- Spend Gold in Monster Wars (750).
Play Your Way Rewards
None of the rewards are tied to specific challenges but do require completing 10 of the above to earn everything. Each completed challenge also rewards players with 10k XP.
- Taco Takeoff Loading Screen – Complete 1 Play Your Way Challenge
- Cuddle Kickoff Style for the Back Board Back Bling – Complete 4 Play Your Way Challenges
- Above the Clouds Wrap – Complete 7 Play Your Way Challenges
- Llamasploded Style for the Back Board Back Bling – Complete 10 Play Your Way Challenges
- Kaleido-Crusher Pickaxe – Complete 10 Play Your Way Challenges
That is everything you need to know for all of the Fortnite Play Your Way challenges as well as what rewards you can earn. A large number of suppressed weapons were unvaulted for Shadow of the Phantasm Week. We have also reached the final stretch, and there is less than a month to go until the end of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
- All Fortnite Lantern Fest Challenges & Rewards
- Best Fortnite Creative 2.0 Map Codes
- Is Fortnite Down? How to Check Fortnite Server Status
- Epic Games Forced to Pay for Sketchy Fortnite Microtransaction Practices
- How to Get Emerald Axe in Fortnite