If you’re looking to recruit the iconic Gatekeeper in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, we’re here to help you out.
The Gatekeeper was barely a character in Three Houses, and was pretty much only there to tell you that there was nothing new to report. However, he quickly grew in popularity among the player base, and now he’s back in Three Hopes, and as a playable character to boot.
Getting Gatekeeper in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
Recruiting the Gatekeeper can be a little time-consuming, as getting him isn’t as simple as just beating the game and unlocking him straightaway. You’ll need to complete the story a couple of times at least. Here’s what you need to do:
- Beat the game twice.
It doesn’t matter which route you go through or which house you choose. Just roll credits twice.
- Upon starting your new playthrough, get through the tutorial and reach Chapter 4.
Again, your choice of house doesn’t matter here. Just pick one, and finish up the tutorial chapters.
- Speak to the Gatekeeper at camp.
The Gatekeeper can be found standing guard near the entrance of the camp. Speak with him to recruit him, and he’ll automatically join your roster.
The Gatekeeper is actually a pretty decent character in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, and his abilities allow for a more defensive play style. Here are the unique skills that he starts with:
- Camaraderie: At 600 hits and above: a strong attack or final regular attack summons fellow gatekeepers to perform a follow-up attack.
- Nothing to Report: Nullifies a percentage of status effects.
- Soldier’s Honor: When ordered to defend: reduces damage received from enemies by 30%.
He has access to all of the regular classes in the game, and you can even unlock a unique Paralogue if you take him into battle often enough. That being said, don’t expect any complex or in-depth support conversations with him; he’s still just a fanservice character, after all.
That’s all you need to know about how to recruit the Gatekeeper in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Class Tier List
- What’s the Download & Install Size of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes? Answered
- Should You Choose Male or Female Byleth in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes? Answered
- Should You Choose Classic or Casual Mode in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes?
- How to Get Money Fast in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes