Wondering how long The Quarry takes to beat and how many chapters there are to play through? This guide will run you through everything you need to know, so you know how long you’ll be spending with the Hackett’s Quarry Summer Camp counselors as things go horribly, horribly wrong.
How Long Does The Quarry Take to Beat?
It will take you about 8-10 hours to beat The Quarry, depending on how long you spend looking for the Tarot Cards, and evidence, and generally exploring the world.
Your playtime may also increase if you choose to use the rewind option after a counselor is killed. This will take you back to a previous choice in the game that you can then make differently. Doing so may lead to the counselor surviving, so if you’re trying to keep them all alive, you’ll probably end up doing this at least once or twice on your first playthrough.
All Chapters in The Quarry
There are 11 chapters to play through in The Quarry including the prologue, each one taking about an hour to complete. We’ve listed all 11 chapters by name below, but be warned these could be a little spoilery, so if you’re wanting to go in spoiler-free, we’d recommend skipping over them.
- Prologue – Into the Woods
- Chapter 1 – Hackett’s Quarry Forever!
- Chapter 2 – Truth or Dare
- Chapter 3 – Trouble in Paradise
- Chapter 4 -Don’t Panic
- Chapter 5 – White Noise
- Chapter 6 – Prayers by Night
- Chapter 7 – The Past Behind Us
- Chapter 8 – The Belly of the Beast
- Chapter 9 – The Matriarch
- Chapter 10 – Bricks & Mortar
That’s everything you need to know on how long The Quarry takes to beat and how many chapters there are. For more of our coverage on Supermassive’s latest narrative-based horror adventure, be sure to check out the links below. You can also check out our The Quarry review, to see how we found the whole game.
- What Is the Monster in The Quarry? (Spoilers)
- Can You Save the Hacketts in The Quarry? Answered
- Does The Quarry Have Online Multiplayer?
- How to Save Abigail in The Quarry
- Who Is Ian in The Quarry? Answered