GTA V’s world of Los Santos is a sprawling one that can take an absolute ton of time getting from one side to the other. As such, it’s likely you’re trying to find a way to cut down your travel time, while also looking nice and stylish. GTA V helicopters are a great way to do just that as they’re fast, agile, and fairly small, meaning they’re not as difficult to land as their fighter jet counterparts. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to spawn a helicopter in GTA V on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS3, PS4 and PS5.
How to Spawn a Helicopter in GTA V on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS3, PS4 and PS5
- Cell Phone – 1-999-289-9633
- PC – BUZZOFF (Enter this in the Command Console. This can be opened by pressing the ~ button on your keyboard.)
- PS3 / PS4 / PS5 – O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, O, Triangle
- Xbox One / Xbox 360 / Xbox Series X|S – B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y
By entering the cheat code above on your platform, you’ll spawn a Buzzard helicopter right next to you. You’ll then be free to fly it around to your heart’s content.
If you crash or blow it up, you can enter the code again to spawn a helicopter in GTA V once again. Just be a bit more careful with this next one!
That’s everything you need to know on how to spawn a helicopter in GTA V on PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. For more tips, tricks and guides, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Best Cars in GTA V: Fastest Cars, Best Drift & More
- How to Get the Maximum Possible Share in Each GTA V Heist
- Best GTA V Graphics Settings
- GTA V: How to Fly a Plane
- Best GTA V Sex, Sexy, Nude, Adult Mods You Can Download Right Now (2022)