In the event of war, it is always smart to have stronger and more advanced units out on the battlefield to push back the enemy. That applies to every Fire Emblem game out there, and it is no different even in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. When you are engaging in 1 vs 1,000 battles, the stronger your units, the more chances you’ll have in winning battles and the war. To make the most of your army, here’s the guide on how to get Advanced Seals in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
How to Get Advanced Seals in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
Advanced Seals will become available first in Chapter 7, and listed below are all the ways you can get them:
- Purchasing them from the Item Shopkeeper
- Purchasing them from Anna
- Getting them as rewards for liberating territory on the map
Starting from Chapter 7, you can start buying a select number of Advanced Seals from the Item Shopkeeper. If you happen to encounter Anna on the map, she’ll sell a few as well. Both shops will sell them at 2,000 G each.
In addition to that, you can also get them as mission clear rewards, so we definitely recommend liberating as many regions as possible in a chapter before moving on to the main story battles.
What Are Advanced Seals Used For in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
Similar to the other games in the Fire Emblem series, you can utilize Advanced Seals to promote a unit to an Advanced class. With the seals in hand, head to the Training Instructor back at camp, and choose the Acquire Class option.
Assuming that your characters already have the requisite basic job mastered, they’ll then be able to unlock an advanced class with the Advanced Seal.
Armed with the knowledge of how you can get Advanced Seals in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Hopefully, it will make you a more efficient leader out there on the battlefield.
For more help about the game, you can understand more about Strategic Resources through our guide, learn more about the Support system, or understand how to change the difficulty in the game. You can also find other related content below, and be sure to search Twinfinite for everything else.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses Getting Affordable Claude & Lysithea Figures for Golden Deer Lovers
- Best Gifts For All Characters in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
- How to Recruit Gatekeeper in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes Expeditions Guide: All Locations, Questions & Answers, & More
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Class Tier List