Weapons are everything in a game like Cuphead. Considering the DLC is only an added challenge, you need a good handle on the possible offensive changes. Here are all the new weapons in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC.
All Delicious Last Course DLC Weapons
There are three new weapons that you can find during your journey through The Delicious Last Course.
- Converge – This weapon fires in a three-way shot, making it easier to clear enemies that are a little more spread out. If you utilize the lock feature to keep Cuphead from moving, the spread will lessen.
- Crackshot – The Crackshot fire in a straight line and will break into smaller/weaker aimed projectiles. While going from a good damage single shot to more of a spread sounds like a bad idea, it helps with maintaining damage to boss.
- Twist Up – The Twist Up has the fastest fire rate of the new Delicious Last Course weapons, with an interesting drawback. While it definitely spits out bullets, they also have an arcing pathway, hence the Twist Up name. This one might take a little getting used to. It’s worth learning for the fact that once you get the pattern down you have a continuous hose of shots.
That is all you need to know about all the new weapons in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC. Keep an eye on Twinfinite as we bring you more guides to help you through the new DLC.
- How to Get S Rank in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC
- How to Solve Graveyard Puzzle & Beat the Secret Boss in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC
- All New Bosses in Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course DLC
- How Much Is Cuphead’s Delicious Last Course DLC? Answered
- Cuphead: How to Start Delicious Last Course DLC