Now that we have dealt with the Sanctuary loudspeakers, it is onto the second week 10 Resistance quest in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. This one will require a little patience as you’re tasked with slipping into popular areas. Here’s where to collect Doomsday Control Keys at IO Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
How To Establish Device Uplink
As said, you’ll possibly have to dodge some IO forces here as we must “Establish Device Uplink near The Collider or The Fortress.” We chose The Fortress spot as it’s far enough from the drill to avoid any IO forces and The Collider is currently a popular drop.
Just simply touch the hologram audio log found on this spot not far from the front of The Fortress and we’re off to the races.
Where To Collect Doomsday Control Keys at IO Locations
There are two locations for this and both are required, so it’s up to you where to start.
The Fortress Doomsday Control Key Location
You will find this key easily by using the Reboot Van south of the drill as a landmark. The key itself is on the ground next to the campfire.
The Collider Doomsday Control Key Location
At the eastern end of The Collider, this key will be under the bridge connected to this building. It is advised you get the key and run as The Collider is a very desirable landing spot.
That’s everything you need to know for this quest and where to collect Doomsday Control Keys at IO Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. For more, check out the relevant links down below.
- A Fortnite x Fall Guys Event Might Be Coming Later This Week
- July’s Fortnite Crew Pack Skin Revealed, Also Includes Save the World Access
- Fortnite 21.10 Update Brings Darth Vader to the Island, Adds Lightsabers, Naruto Cosmetics & More
- Fortnite’s Latest Hotfix Adds Grapple Glove, Buffs Two-Shot Shotgun & Nerfs Striker Burst Rifle
- Two Fortnite NPCs Are Trapped Behind a Landslide & Players Can Help Dig Them Out