Bethesda and Tango Gameworks’ Ghostwire Tokyo is a love letter to the Japanese culture and all its folklore and myths, with players invited into a paranormal world and striving to save it from all-out destruction. While you will combat the otherworldly Visitors throughout the various chapters in a realistic-looking Tokyo, there are also instances where you will be transported into the other side. If you are wondering about the various Hyakki Yako locations in Ghostwire Tokyo, here’s what you need to know.
The Hyakki Yako Locations in Ghostwire Tokyo
These are random events that occur on major roads in the open world, where a ghostly parade of Visitors will descend upon the streets. The Hyakki Yako looks like this:
The major roads that can spawn the parade are:
- Shibuya Scramble Crossing
- Sakano Shrine
- Mikubo Shrine
- Namihara Shrine
Should you get too close, you will be transported to their arena and must fight to survive. These parades happen on major roads, and a telltale sign is the sound of drumming and bells in the distance. Unfortunately, it has a very low spawn rate, so you might need to fast travel around if you are hoping to complete these events and save the souls trapped in the arenas.
That’s is everything you need to know about the Hyakki Yako locations in Ghostwire Tokyo. For even more help for the game, be sure to search Twinfinite, or check out other guides like
- Is Ghostwire Tokyo Coming to Xbox Game Pass? Everything You Need to Know
- Is Ghostwire Tokyo Open-World? Answered
- Ghostwire Tokyo: Can You Change Field of View (FOV) on PC? Answered
- Ghostwire Tokyo Prelude: What ‘The Corrupted Casefile’ Is & Should You Play It?
- Ghostwire Tokyo: How to Absorb Spirits & Where to Find Them