This is now the final quest for week four of the Resistance quest line. We’ve deployed aquatic relays and transmitted data to drones. Now it’s time to truly put a dent in the IO forces and their weaponry. That’s right, now we’re going to cover how to place anti-tank rounds in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Alas, before we can get to putting a stop to some tanks, we have to deal with the opening objective for the quest. This time, we must “Establish Device Uplink near Sanctuary.”
Here are the places marked on the map in which you can go to to continue the quest. We chose the one to the south of Sanctuary, and to get through this easily, you should follow along with us.
How To Place Anti-Tank Rounds
- To Establish Device Uplink, you’ll need to touch this hologram audio log on this hill overlooking Sanctuary.
- The objective is now to “Place Anti-Tank Rounds” around Sanctuary.
You only need to place three, but there are five locations, according to the map.
- We started at the one in the bottom right, and it looks like this when you find it on the ground.
Hold whatever button the prompt says to place the Anti-Tank Round.
- Move north up the main road to the bus, take the road on the left and inside that covered area on the right will be the second Anti-Tank Round.
It’s also right about on the U in Sanctuary.
- Further north and just about at the end of the Sanctuary area will be the last Anti-Tank Round, once again in a spot with a canvas roof and next to the funding board.
That’s everything you need to know for how to place anti-tank rounds in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. With this quest done, week four of the Resistance questline is finished. Be sure to check back in a week as we will be putting up guides for the week 5 Resistance quests.
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 5: Release Date, Time, & Battle Pass Leaks
- Where To Search Produce Boxes, Ice Machines, or Coolers in Fortnite
- Fortnite Dial-A-Drop Location & How To Use It
- How to Get Polo Ralph Lauren Cosmetics in Fortnite
- Top 52 Rarest Fortnite Skins