The order of anime arcs can be a little bit confusing sometimes, leaving you to wonder when certain episodes take place and what story they were a part of. With so many side stories and spinoffs going on, My Hero Academia is definitely one of those anime that you may need help keeping track of, especially when it pertains to figuring out how much is still left to be adapted. Here is everything you need to know about all the My Hero Academia arcs, in order.
Before getting into it, it is important to note that there are three different Sagas for My Hero Academia: U.A. Beginnings, Rise of Villains, and Final Act. Currently, the anime is almost near the end of the Rise of Villains, fastly approaching the Final Act.
***Spoiler Warning: You’ll definitely want to avoid reading past where the anime has been adapted so far if you haven’t read the manga, as these titles will spoil some pretty important upcoming events while also shedding light on some other mysteries.***
All My Hero Academia Arcs in Order
U.A. Beginnings Saga
- Entrance Exam Arc (Ep. 1-4)
- Quirk Apprehension Test Arc (Ep. 5-6)
- Battle Trial Arc (Ep. 6-8)
- U.S.J. Arc (Ep. 9-13)
- U.A. Sports Festival Arc (Ep. 13.5-25)
- Vs. Hero Killer Arc (Ep. 26-33)
- Final Exams Arc (Ep. 34-38)
- Forest Training Camp Arc (Ep. 39-45)
- Hideout Raid Arc (Ep. 46-50)
Rise of Villains Saga
Of the three sagas, this is the one that is a little out of order when compared to the manga. Instead of having the villains’ Meta Liberation Army arc occur all at once, it starts in episode 100, then isn’t seen again until ep 108.
One episode of the Paranormal Liberation War arc is also thrown in the midst of that. The anime is currently at that arc once again with episode 113. After that, we’ve officially hit the wall where the manga is a bit ahead, so beware of spoilers after this section.
- Provisional Hero License Exam Arc (Ep. 51-62)
- Shie Hassaikai Arc (Ep. 62-78)
- Remedial Course Arc (Ep. 78-80)
- U.A. School Festival Arc (Ep. 81-86)
- Pro Hero Arc (Ep. 87-90)
- Joint Training Arc (Ep. 91-100)
- Meta Liberation Army Arc (Ep. 100, 108-112)
- Endeavor Agency Arc (Ep. 101-106)
- Paranormal Liberation War Arc (Ep. 107, 113)
Final Act Saga (SPOILERS AHEAD)
- Tartarus Escapees Arc
- Star and Stripe Arc
- U.A. Traitor Arc
- Current Arc (Ongoing Manga Release)
That is everything you need to know about all the My Hero Academia arcs, in order. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite to see the rest of our guides, which have plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs.
There should also be some more My Hero Academia-related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news for the anime. For any questions you have about the game that you can’t seem to find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- Is Bakugo Dead in My Hero Academia? Answered (Spoilers)
- My Hero Academia Season 6 English Dub Release Date
- Can You Read My Hero Academia Manga Online for Free? Answered
- 10 Anime Like My Hero Academia if You’re Looking For Something Similar