With it being a Borderlands spin-off, you can bet your bottom dollar there are bosses in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. This guide will run you through all main story bosses you’ll need to beat to complete Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, as well as any boss battles you can encounter in the various side missions.
Every Main Boss in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are only eight bosses you have to fight in order to complete the main story questline in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. We’ve listed these below:
- Ribula – Snoring Valley
- Zomboss – Shattergrave Barrow
- Banshee – Weepwild Dankness
- LeChance – Wargtooth Shallows
- Dry’l – The Godswell
- Wastard – Karnok’s Wall
- Knight Mare – Ossu-Gol Necropolis
- Dragon Lord – The Fearamid
Optional Bosses Found in Side Missions
There are only four optional bosses that can be found in the side missions on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These are listed in alphabetical order below:
- Kastor, The Normal-Sized Skeleton – Found in side mission ‘A Small Favor’ in Tangledrift.
- Parasite – Found in ‘Walk the Stalk’ side mission in Tangledrift.
- Salissa – Found in side mission ‘The Ditcher’ in Sunfang Oasis.
- Vorcanar – Found in ‘Goblins Tired of Forced Oppression’ in Mount Craw.
These bosses need to be beaten in order to complete the respective side missions they appear in. However, these side missions do not need to be completed in order to roll the credits on the game.
That’s everything you need to know on all bosses in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. For more tips and tricks, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- How to Start Coiled Captors in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: What Blank Slate Does & How to Get It
- Where to Find Shrine of Grindanna Pieces in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaos Chamber Explained: How to Unlock, All Portal Icons & How to Get the Best Rewards
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands SHiFT Codes: All April 2022 Codes & How to Redeem Skeleton Keys