Elden Ring is arguably the most highly anticipated video game releases of the year, and it’s finally available on PC and consoles. It features a massive open-world and an overarching mythos penned by George R.R. Martin, best known for writing the A Song of Ice and Fire book series. While it can take quite a bit of time to get through the game’s critical path, there are still things you can do after wrapping up the story. Here are five things to do after beating Elden Ring.
1. Wrap Up Your Dungeons and Optional Bosses
The Lands Between is insanely huge, and no matter how thoroughly you think you’ve explored the open-world, chances are pretty good that you’ve missed a few things here and there. Before you start your second playthrough, it’s a good time to revisit all of the zones in the game and look for any dungeons and optional bosses you might’ve missed.
Clearing out dungeons is also a good way of getting your hands on some potential unique armaments as well, which might give you a bit of inspiration for the next build you want to experiment with.
- Elden Ring Sales Surpassed 13.4 Million Units in Its First 5 Weeks on the Market Alone
- Elden Ring Patch 1.04 Notes Reveal Major Rebalancing of Magic & Weapons
- Elden Ring Player Creates Kratos With This Amazing God of War Build
- The Elden Ring Community Has a New Demigod, & It’s a Naked Man Who’ll Fight Malenia for You
- Elden Ring PSA: Summoning Latenna the Albinauric Near a Dire Wolf Can Have Amazing Results