Developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a brand new action-RPG set in a huge open-world called the Lands Between. It features an overarching mythos penned by George R.R. Martin, mixed with the chunky action combat that Souls fans should be pretty familiar with. Here’s how to increase Memory slots in Elden Ring.
What Are Memory Slots?
Memory slots are pretty crucial if you’re planning on running with a magic build in Elden Ring. In order to equip your sorceries and incantations, you’ll need Memory slots.
Most spells only require one slot, but some of the more powerful ones may require multiple. You’ll start off with two slots at the beginning of the game, but it’s possible to increase that number as you play.
Increasing Memory Slots in Elden Ring
- In order to increase your Memory slots, you’ll need a key item called a Memory Stone.
- You can get them by purchasing them from vendors, or finding them as item pickups in the open-world.
After defeating Godrick the Grafted, head back to the Roundtable Hold and go through the large double doors to find Enia the Finger Reader. She sells a Memory Stone for 5,000 Runes.
- You don’t need to actually do anything with the Memory Stone. Just having it in your inventory is enough to increase your number of slots.
You can hold up to eight Memory Stones, and each will increase your number of slots by one.
With more slots at your disposal, you’ll be able to equip even more spells, but keep in mind that you need to have a good reserve of FP to actually use them as well.
- Biggest Changes in Elden Ring Patch Notes 1.07, Explained
- Will There Be Elden Ring DLC or Expansions? Answered
- Elden Ring DLC Release Date Window, Theorized
- Does Elden Ring Have Ray Tracing? Answered
- Elden Ring: How to Get Somber Smithing Stone 8 & 9