Developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a brand new action RPG set in a large open-world. It also features a story and lore co-written with George R.R. Martin, best known for writing the A Song of Ice and Fire book series. There are tons of NPCs to meet, most of whom can be found in the game’s main hub. Here’s how to get to the Roundtable Hold in Elden Ring.
The Roundtable Hold functions similarly to the Firelink Shrine in Dark Souls III, or the Nexus in Demon’s Souls remake. This is an area that’s separate from the open-world of The Lands Between, which means that you’ll need to teleport there. From what we’ve played so far, it’s not possible to get there on foot as it’s not part of the interconnected world.
Getting to the Roundtable Hold in Elden Ring
- Progress through the story until you reach Stormveil Castle and face off against the first story boss.
- After beating the boss, rest at the Site of Grace that spawns there, and a cutscene will begin where Melina approaches you again.
Melina will offer to take you to the Roundtable Hold. Accept her offer, and you’ll be sent there for the first time.
- After this cutscene, you’ll be able to access the Roundtable Hold whenever you want.
Do note that you have to be resting at a Site of Grace in order to fast travel there. When resting, open the map with the touchpad or the View button, then select the Roundtable Hold in the bottom left corner of the map.
While at the hub, you can meet with various NPCs and speak with them to purchase items or spells, or even upgrade your armaments. We definitely recommend checking back here whenever you can, as things will change as you progress the story.
- Have You Ever Beaten All Soulsborne Games, Sekiro, & Elden Ring Without Taking a Single Hit? This Streamer Has
- This Indie Game Got Almost as Many Nominations as Elden Ring at The Game Awards
- Best Games Like Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Patch 1.07.1 Nerfs a Defensive Ash of War
- Elden Ring Getting Special Jazz Music Concert