Elden Ring is a brand new action-RPG from FromSoftware and Bandai Namco, and it features a large open-world with plenty of dungeons to explore and optional bosses to fight. However, big games often come with a few bugs here and there, and this one is no exception. Here’s how to fix the invisible enemies bug in Elden Ring.
Fixing the Invisible Enemies Bug in Elden Ring
- First off, try reloading the area you’re in.
Head to the nearest Site of Grace and rest to reset the enemies, or fast travel somewhere else and come back, and see if that fixes the issue.
- Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.
- Try verifying the integrity of your game files via Steam.
In the Steam client, right-click Elden Ring and select Properties. Click on the Local Files option, and then click Verify Integrity, and let Steam do its thing.
- If all else fails, quit out of the game and reload it.
The invisible enemies bug can be really annoying as you won’t be able to see the enemy models at all, and that could very easily cause a lot of deaths as you’re exploring. The methods listed above aren’t guaranteed to fix the issue, but some users have reported success with them, so it’s worth giving them a shot anyway.
If the issue still persists on PC even after trying all of the above methods, it might end up being a matter of having to wait for FromSoft to patch it out.
- Elden Ring’s 1.05 Patch is Now Live; Includes a Ton of Bug Fixes
- Elden Ring Sales Surpassed 13.4 Million Units in Its First 5 Weeks on the Market Alone
- Elden Ring Patch 1.04 Notes Reveal Major Rebalancing of Magic & Weapons
- Elden Ring Player Creates Kratos With This Amazing God of War Build
- The Elden Ring Community Has a New Demigod, & It’s a Naked Man Who’ll Fight Malenia for You