Pokemon Legends Arceus marks the beginning of a brand-new adventure and direction for the Pokemon franchise, as the game boasts a boatload of new open-world-based features that the series has never seen before. In order to properly make your way across this big new world, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of your map. Here is everything you need to know about how to mark the map in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
When using a map in Pokemon Legends Arceus, you’ll have access to two unique landmark features that’ll help you plan your route: Stamps and Pins. While pretty straightforward, each of these serves its own helpful purpose.
How to Mark Map in Pokemon Legends Arceus
How to Mark Map in Pokemon Legends Arceus:
- Press the – button to bring up your map on the arc phone.
- Hover over the location you want to mark on your map, then press A to put a pin or stamp on it.
Putting a pin will allow this area to show up on your screen as a marker when you exit, while a stamp will only be seen when viewing the map itself.
- Press A again while hovering over the pin or stamp to erase it.
That is everything you need to know about how to mark the map in Pokemon Legends Arceus. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite, or head over to our wiki as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Pokemon Legends Arceus-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- All Working Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery Codes & How to Redeem Mystery Gift
- How to Get Free Shiny Baneful Fox Mask in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Restart Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokemon Legends Arceus ‘The Seas Legend’ Request: How to Catch Manaphy
- Where to Find Ralts in Pokemon Legends Arceus