If you’ve played through all of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and you still haven’t had your fill of the Pokemon world, you’re in luck. Pokemon Legends Arceus is finally out for the Switch, taking players to the Hisui region where they’ll get to see the pioneers of the Pokemon trainers and Galaxy Team as they fill out the Pokedex. If you’re wondering how exp share works in Pokemon Legends Arceus, here’s everything you need to know.
Pokemon Legends Arceus Exp Share Explained
In the recent entries of the Pokemon series, Game Freak has completely done away with the Exp Share item and opted to just integrate it into the games themselves from the very beginning. The same holds true for Pokemon Legends Arceus.
There’s no special Exp Share item to be found in this game; regardless of whether your Pokemon has participated in battle, all of the Pokemon in your party will get a small experience boost.
Of course, if your Pokemon actually took part in the battle, it’ll get more experience, but you can rest assured knowing that you can level your entire party without having to go through a huge grind.
There are a couple other things to note about exp share in this game:
- First, your entire party will gain experience even outside of combat. For instance, if you manage to capture a wild Pokemon without engaging in battle, your party will still gain a small experience boost.
- The other thing to note is that when you use your Pokemon to gather resources like grabbing berries from a tree, or smashing crystals you see in the open-world, only the Pokemon you summoned will get the experience boost. The rest of your party will remain untouched.
- All Working Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery Codes & How to Redeem Mystery Gift
- How to Get Free Shiny Baneful Fox Mask in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Restart Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokemon Legends Arceus ‘The Seas Legend’ Request: How to Catch Manaphy
- Where to Find Ralts in Pokemon Legends Arceus