If you’re looking to get a real-time breakdown of the various performance specs of your car in Forza Horizon 5, then you’ll want to know how to turn on telemetry. This brings up a HUD with a bunch of different data outlining your cars speed, torque, RPM and much, much more.
It’s worth noting that before proceeding any further, you won’t be able to turn on telemetry until the AI, Anna has introduced herself and run through all the different things she can do for you. This happens within the first hour of the game, however, so you won’t have to wait too long to reach this point.
Turning on Telemetry in Forza Horizon 5
To turn on telemetry, press the Options button and navigate to the ‘Settings’ option.
Here, go to the ‘Advanced Controls’ tab on the left-hand side of the screen. You should now find the ‘Switch Anna/ Telemetry/ TTS’ option about six down from the top.
Change this option to ‘Telemetry,’ back out of the menus and ensure you save the changes you make. When you continue playing, you’ll no longer have Anna in your HUD and instead this will be replaced with the telemetry screen displaying various technical bits of information about your vehicle and its performance.
It’s worth noting that you can’t have both Anna and the telemetry HUDs active at the same time, so you’ll have to choose between one or the other.
To turn telemetry off, go back into the ‘Advanced Controls’ tab within ‘Settings’ and change the ‘Switch Anna/ Telemetry/ TTS’ option back to either Anna, or TTS.
- Forza Horizon 5 vs Forza Horizon 4: Which Racing Game Is Best?
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Week in Xbox History With 10 Million Players
- Playground Games To Bolster Forza Horizon 5 Accessibility With Sign Language
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Day Among All Xbox Game Studios Games With 4.5 Million Players
- 5 Things to Know Before Starting Forza Horizon 5