In 2021, Sony delivered plenty of things fans can be happy about, including lots of exclusive content, console improvements, and, of course, amazing games. Just like with anything related to entertainment, though, the company will need to continue to improve the quality of its product in order to stay relevant in 2022.
To help them stay in the game, we’ve come up with a list of five New Year’s resolutions that Sony should make and keep for 2022 so that they can continue to dominate the video game market. Let’s begin!
PS5 Production & Availablity
Now, it is completely understandable that the COVID pandemic has caused a lot of issues when it comes to the production of PS5. With that said, it is still unfortunate that the console is impossible to find a year after its release.
Currently, many that want to get their hands on a PS5 are forced to buy from a reseller at an upsold price. Getting more of these next-gen consoles out there is imperative for Sony in 2022, especially when it comes to our next point: making more PS5 exclusive titles.
- Sony Is Confident Activision-Blizzard Games Will Remain Multiplatform
- Sony Officially Announces PlayStation VR2 Name & Horizon Call of The Mountain; New Uncharted Movie Scene Revealed
- Sony Returns The Tomorrow Children IP to Original Creators Who Will Relaunch The Game
- PlayStation Studios’ Recent Acquisitions Grew Dev Workforce by Almost 20%; Sony Plans to Continue Investing
- PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan Wants Hundreds of Millions of People to Enjoy Sony’s Games