Halo Infinite’s campaign has just dropped, and while you’ll get achievements for completing the main story missions on whatever difficulty you choose, some players may be wondering whether there are achievements for beating Halo Infinite on a certain difficulty setting. In this guide, we’ll explain everything you need to know about Halo Infinite difficulty achievements.
Cutting right to the chase, yes, there are difficulty achievements in Infinite’s campaign. There are four achievements for completing the campaign on Normal, Heroic and Legendary difficulty. We’ve listed all of these, complete with their Gamerscore value below.
All Halo Infinite Difficulty Achievements
- Bare Your Fangs – Complete the main campaign on Normal difficulty. – 30G
- Fight Hard, Die Well – Complete the main campaign missions on Heroic difficulty. – 30G
- A True Test of Legends – Complete the main campaign missions on Legendary difficulty. – 30G
- Headmaster – Complete all main missions on Legendary difficulty with all Skulls active. – 100G
For those looking for the toughest challenge in Halo Infinite’s campaign, you’re going to want to ratchet the difficulty right up to Legendary and then enable all the skulls once you’ve tracked them down in a previous campaign.
Skulls make things harder by applying buffs to your enemies, or weaknesses to yourself. They can also just generally modify the gameplay, making things that little bit trickier for you.
Are the Difficulty Achievements Stackable?
Yes, you can complete Halo Infinite’s campaign on Legendary and you’ll unlock the ‘Bare Your Fangs,’ ‘Fight Hard, Die Well,’ and ‘A True Test of Legends’ achievements.
That’s everything you need to know about difficulty achievements in the campaign. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- 343 to Reduce Halo Infinite’s Cosmetic Prices Starting this Week
- Halo Infinite Lead Narrative Designer Aaron Linde Joins Riot Games
- Riddell Is Making a Limited Commemorative Halo Infinite Helmet
- Halo Infinite’s BTB, Ranked Playlists & Challenges Get Update as New Playlists Go Live
- 5 Halo Infinite Multiplayer Playlists That Need to Come Out Next