To celebrate the release of iOS and Android mobile game, Rocket League Sideswipe, Epic Games has seen it fit to bring back the Llama-Rama event. By completing challenges in Rocket League, you’ll earn Fortnite cosmetics in the game, and Rocket League cosmetics in the Battle Royale title. So, for any avid fans of both games out there, it’s well worth your time completing the challenges to snag those sweet rewards. Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite x Rocket League Sideswipe’s Llama-Rama event.
Downloading Rocket League Sideswipe
First off, make sure you’re trying to complete the challenges on the correct Rocket League. Sideswipe is a free-to-play mobile version on Android and iOS. It can be downloaded here for Android and here for Apple devices.
Start & End Dates
The Llama-Rama event will run from Dec. 13 at 1pm ET to Dec. 27 at 1pm ET. That gives you two whole weeks to complete the challenges and earn those rewards.
All Llama-Rama Challenges & Rewards
There are only five challenges players need to complete in the event. Each challenge unlocks a reward in Fortnite, as well as in Rocket League Sideswipe.
Play 5 Online Matches in Any Playlist
- Fortnite Reward: Banner featuring Chapter 2 Season 6’s Cluck
- Sideswipe Reward: Topper – Top Llama
Play 10 Online Matches
- Fortnite Reward: Octane Cruiser Back Bling
- Sideswipe Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
Score 30 Goals in Online Matches
- Fortnite Reward: RL GG Spray
- Sideswipe Reward: Player Title – “Extra Ordinary”
Win 10 Online Matches in Any Playlist
- Fortnite Reward: Renegade Blaze Contrail
- Sideswipe Reward: Wheels – Llama
Earn MVP in 3 Online Matches
- Fortnite Reward: Octane Whomper Pickaxe
- Sideswipe Reward: Octane Decal – Loot Llama
Claiming Your Llama-Rama Rewards in Fortnite
Upon completing any of these challenges, you’ll automatically unlock the reward in Rocket League Sideswipe, with the item appearing on your screen after finishing the match which saw you beat the challenge.
To claim your Llama-Rama rewards in Fortnite, you’ll need to load up the game and login with the same Epic Games account you played Rocket League Sideswipe with.
As long as you do this, the rewards will be unlocked for you as soon as you load in. You can then choose to equip each one, or do so at your own leisure in the ‘Locker’ menu.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite x Rocket League Sideswipe Llama-Rama event. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Fortnite Makes Surprise Return to iOS Devices via Geforce Now
- Fortnite v19.01 Adds Tornadoes & Lightning Strikes to Shake Things Up
- Fortnite Gets Several Cobra Kai-Themed Skins as New Season Releases
- Boba Fett Jetpacks into Fortnite For Christmas Crossover Event
- Fortnite 19.01 Update Adds Super Level Styles, Makes Balance Changes