The new Endwalker expansion has finally been released for Final Fantasy XIV, and it features a long MSQ that will allow players to sink easily another 100 hours into the game. Aside from just checking out the story content, there are plenty of other things to do as well, such as upping your cosmetic game with new unlockables. Here’s how to get the Diabolos Wings in FFXIV Endwalker.
If you really want your character to look like a total edgelord, you’re gonna wanna get your hands on the new Diabolos Wings fashion accessory.
Getting the Diabolos Wings in FFXIV Endwalker
This item can only be obtained through Endwalker hunts, which means that you need to have completed all your hunt quests from the previous expansions: Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers.
If you’re up to date with those, head to Old Sharlayan and speak with the Diminutive Gleaner NPC at X:11, Y:12 to get started on your Endwalker hunts. From this point on, you’ll be able to start accepting regular and elite hunt quests from the hunt board in town.
Just like in previous expansions, you can take on regular hunts daily, but the elite ones are only available on a weekly basis. Simply follow your objective markers to find your mark after you’ve accepting a hunt, and then kill it to earn Sacks of Nuts.
You’ll need a total of 800 Sacks of Nuts in order to purchase the Diabolos Wings. Once you have enough, you can turn them in with the following NPCs to claim your prize:
- J’lakshai: Old Sharlayan (X:12, Y:13)
- Wilmetta: Radz-at-Han (X:10.5, Y:7.5)
Once you’ve purchased the Diabolos Wings, you can then equip them from your fashion accessory menu.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Diabolos Wings in FFXIV Endwalker. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Giveaway – Win A Copy of the Expansion by Sharing Your Comments
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Soundtrack Trailer Celebrates The Expansion’s Wonderful Music
- Final Fantasy XIV Devs Will Share Plans for Post-Endwalker Future Before Patch 6.1
- Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker Update 6.01 Patch Notes Revealed; Pandaemonium Raid Gear Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Players Will Get 7 Free Days Due to Endwalker’s Server Congestion Issues