Animal Crossing New Horizons is about to receive a major free update and a hefty chunk of DLC to accompany it in the form of Happy Home Paradise. Combined, there’s a ton of new content coming to your island (and on farther shores) to spend your Bells on and sink your teeth into. However, life catches up with all of us, and if you’ve abandoned your island in recent months, or just want to make sure you’re ready for everything coming your way, we’ve compiled a quick list of ways you can prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0 update and Happy Home Paradise excursion.
1. If You’ve Been Gone a While, Do a Quick Tidy
Preparing for AC New Horizons 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
If like me, you’ve not played Animal Crossing New Horizons in a while, there’s a very good chance that you’re going to load the game and find your island overgrown with weeds, cockroaches in your house, villagers having moved away, and everybody mad at you for being gone for so long.
That’s not how anyone should be welcomed back to their island after a bit of time away, but there’s only one way to fix it and that’s to put the graft in to get your island looking perfect once more.
Go about pulling up weeds, digging up fossils and pitfalls, clearing your beaches of shells, and talking to all of your villagers again. Watering your flowers may also be required, too… if you have any left.
Before long, it’ll be like you never left your island and you’ll be all set to take on all of that new content coming your way in Happy Home Paradise and the 2.0 update.
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale