There’s over 500 cars to unlock in Forza Horizon 5, and if you’re looking to get the lot in your garage, you’re going to need to do a few different things to unlock them all — and maybe get a bigger garage. One of the various ways players can unlock cars is by purchasing a Car Mastery skill from specific cars’ Car Mastery trees with skill points. Of course, with so many cars in the game it can be difficult to know which ones have unlockable cars in their Car Mastery skill trees. In this guide, we’ll run you through the complete list of all car mastery tree cars in Forza Horizon 5.
What Are Car Mastery Cars?
Car Mastery Cars are vehicles which are unlocked by spending Skill Points purchasing a Car Mastery from a specific vehicle’s Car Mastery tree.
This can be accessed by going to the ‘Cars’ menu and then selecting ‘Car Mastery.’
Here, you’ll be given a bunch of different perks which range from giving you instant Forzathon Points, making your skill chains more difficult to break and XP boosts. Some of these Car Masterys can unlock a car for you by spending your Skill Points on them.
All Forza Horizon 5 Car Mastery Cars & How to Unlock Them
- 2013 DeBerti Wrangler Unlimited: Unlocked from the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Car Mastery Tree
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi: Unlocked from the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Car Mastery Tree
- 1991 Hoonigan Porsche 911 Turbo RWB: Unlocked from the 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 Car Mastery Tree
- 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion: Unlocked from the 1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 Car Mastery Tree
- 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR: Unlocked from the 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV Car Mastery Tree
Keep in mind that you don’t need to complete any of the above Car Mastery Trees in order to unlock the car. Focus on unlocking the cheapest route from the bottom left-hand corner of the tree to the upper right-hand corner where the Car Mastery Cars are often found.
How to Get 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The Jeep Wrangler can be purchased from the Autoshow for 50,000 Credits or won from a Wheelspin or Super Wheelspin.
How to Get 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
The Dodge Charge R/T can be purchased from the Autoshow for 103,000 Credits, won in both types of Wheelspin or unlocked by completing the “Long Gone” Accolade.
How to Get 1995 Porsche 911 GT2
The 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 can be purchased from the Autoshow for 550,000 Credits or won from both types of Wheelspin.
How to Get 1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7
The 1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 can only be obtained from wheelspins or by completing the “Three of a Kind” Accolade.
How to Get 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV
The 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV can be purchased from the Autoshow for 174,000 Creits or won from both a standard and Super Wheelspin.
- Forza Horizon 5 vs Forza Horizon 4: Which Racing Game Is Best?
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Week in Xbox History With 10 Million Players
- Playground Games To Bolster Forza Horizon 5 Accessibility With Sign Language
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Day Among All Xbox Game Studios Games With 4.5 Million Players
- 5 Things to Know Before Starting Forza Horizon 5