Forza Horizon 5 will reward you for almost anything you do in the game as you explore, participate in events, and gain accolades. Super Wheelspins are some of the best rewards you can get, since they provide three random, high-value prizes like a loot box. Here’s how to get Super Wheelspins in Forza Horizon 5.
How to Get Super Wheelspins in Forza Horizon 5
There are two kinds of Wheelspins in the game and the regular ones will be given to you regularly for doing any of the activities mentioned above, as well as putting pints into cars. Super Wheelspins are much rarer, but there are a few ways to earn them.
Buying & Upgrading Cars to Get Spins
Every time that you buy a new car, you’ll get points that can be used to upgrade the ones you already own. Certain cars will provide Super Wheelspins if enough points get spent to upgrade them.
Simply check the Car Mastery menu for a car to see what rewards it’ll give you through upgrades. These are just a few of the cars that can get you spins through their perks:
- Alpine A110 (Festival Reward)
- 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera (Epic)
- 2018 Bugatti Chiron (Legendary)
- 2014 BMW M4 Coupe (Rare)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (Rare)
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Forza Edition (Forza Edition)
- 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV (Legendary)
- 2010 Lexus LFA (Legendary)
- 2019 Mclaren Senna (Legendary)
- 2012 Mercedes AMG Mercedes-AMG One (Legendary)
- 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Legendary)
Buying Houses to Get Spins
Buying houses will also net you more Super Wheelspins. If you pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5, you will receive tokens to purchase a house from the get-go. Each house grants at least one spin, but some give more than others. Pre-order token aside, new houses are unlocked when you unlock new regions found around the Festival HQ.
Here’s the list of which houses will give you what you’re looking for:
- La Casa Solariega – 5 Spins
- Buenas Vistas – 2 Spins
- Hotel Castillo – 2 Spins
- Lugar Tranquilo – 1 Spin
- La Cabana – 1 Spin
- Buena Esperanza – 1 Spin
It should be noted that owning Buenas Vistas also unlocks the Fast Travel ability, which allows players to instantly travel to any road on the map.
Using the Super Wheelspin Jeep Glitch
Currently, one of the easier ways the get a ton of spins is to buy the MB Jeep 1945 Willys from the Autoshop for 40,000 Credits. Then, spend three skill points to get to the Supply Drop Car Mastery perk. This perk will net you a Super Wheelspin. You can then sell the car and repeat this process as many times as you’d like.
This might get patched out in the future, but for now, it works for those who want spins as fast as possible.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Super Wheelspins in Forza Horizon 5. Be sure to search Twinfinite for even more tips, tricks, and other useful info on the game. That includes guides on all the barn finds, Forzathon points, and more.
- Forza Horizon 5 vs Forza Horizon 4: Which Racing Game Is Best?
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Week in Xbox History With 10 Million Players
- Playground Games To Bolster Forza Horizon 5 Accessibility With Sign Language
- Forza Horizon 5 Achieves Biggest Launch Day Among All Xbox Game Studios Games With 4.5 Million Players
- 5 Things to Know Before Starting Forza Horizon 5