Riders Republic, somewhat of a spiritual successor to Steep, has arrived and has brought with it a familiar open-world extreme sport vibe, this time expanding out beyond just winter sports (but still having some of them). It’s not just about racing each other with rocket wingsuits, though, there’s also a decent-sized, beautiful open-world to explore as well. So some might be wondering, then, what the download and install size is for Riders Republic. How much of a chunk off of your hard drive are we talking about here? Let’s talk about it.
What Riders Republic’s Download & Install Size Is
Roughly, you should expect to need about 26.16 GB to download and install Riders Republic. This number is based on the PS5 version of the game. The Xbox and PC numbers (which we don’t have at the time of this writing) might vary slightly, but it shouldn’t be dramatically different from that 26.16 GB number above.
That’s a pretty manageable install size in this day and age. It’s not even close to some of the massive games we’ve seen in recent months and years. For example:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: 175 GB
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 150 GB (PC)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: 101 GB
- Uncharted 4: 63 GB
- Diablo III Reaper of Souls: 58.4 GB
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4 base game): 50 GB
- Battlefield 1: 51 GB
- Destiny 2: 52.8 GB
- Wolfenstein: The New Order: 48 GB
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: 46 GB
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: 46.27 GB
- Just Cause 3: 42.49 GB
That is everything you need to know about what Rider’s Republic’s download and install size is. For more content, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below, or check out our extensive wiki guide for more tips and tricks.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting