Metroid Dread is the latest adventure with bounty hunter Samus Aran, and this time, you explore the remote planet of ZDR. You’re bound to come across blocks in the walls and floors that can’t seem to be broken with your default beam, making you feel stuck with how to proceed. Each of these special blocks has a unique symbol on them, but that isn’t always helpful if you can’t figure out how to break it. Here are all of the block and door types and how to break them in Metroid Dread.
All Block Types Explained in Metroid Dread
Each block has a unique color and symbol that lets you know which weapon or ability to use in order to break it. This is what each block in Metroid Dread looks like and what you need in order to bypass it.
The Beam Block has a big white circle on each side. It can be broken with your default beam. You may need to crouch to get the correct aim in order to successfully hit it.
- Metroid Dread’s First Patch is Available to Download Now; Fixes Game-Breaking Bug
- Metroid Dread Review – E.M.M.I. Last Words, Samus?
- New Metroid Dread Trailer Shows off Tons of Environments & Enemies
- New Metroid Dread Trailer Challenges Players to “Find Your Power”
- Metroid Dread’s Latest Trailer Reveals New Abilities to Deal With Terrifying Enemies