While Square Enix’s latest game is mostly focused on action and combat in between story sequences, there are plenty of occasions throughout several levels in which you’ll have to perform some basic puzzle-solving in order to continue your progression. Here’s how to get Rocket a Charged battery in Guardians of the Galaxy if you’re stumped.
How to Get Rocket a Charged Battery in Guardians of the Galaxy
During the very first mission in the game at The Quarantine Zone, you’ll be tasked with helping Rocket power up a Thumper that has run flat. This requires you to find a charged battery.
To find one, look up and above the area you drop the second Thumper. There, you will find an arm covered in the grey goopy stuff that you can shoot. Blast this and it will then drop a battery; scan it with your visor (aim at it when you’ve pressed R3 to enter visor mode), and then pick it up by pressing the triangle button.
From there, simply carry it over to Rocket and the dead Thumper to continue your progress.
And that’s everything there is to know about how to get Rocket a recharged battery in Guardians of the Galaxy. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. For any questions you have that aren’t answered on the site, do feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Patch v1.05 Notes Reveal Performance Improvements
- Only True Guardians of the Galaxy Fans Can Name These Ten Characters
- Rick Astley Trolls Guardians of the Galaxy Players in the Ultimate Rickroll
- Which Guardians of the Galaxy Character Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Review – Hooked on This Feeling