While Guardians of the Galaxy is primarily a narrative-focused, single-player adventure, it does have plenty of side content that can be unlocked that adds to the experience. That includes finding plenty of collectibles throughout the game that results in cool bits of lore and character backstories. Here is everything you need to know about how to find all Guardian collectibles in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Collectibles Trophies & Achievements
In total, there are 15 Guardian collectibles located throughout the 16 levels that make up Guardians of the Galaxy. To find them, you’ll need to make correct decisions and go to specific locations, as they are very easy to miss. Some also require you to go throw scenarios multiple times.
Collecting these will unlock the following trophies or achievements.
- Thoughtful Captain trophy – Find half of the Guardian Collectibles.
- Managerial Skills trophy – Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian.
- Lore Hoarder trophy – Collect 65% of all Galactic Compendium entries of each category.
Now that you know what you’re working for, let’s get into the location for each item.
All Guardian Collectibles Locations in Guardians of the Galaxy
Note that Chapters 11, 15, and 16 have no Guaraidan collectibles in them whatsoever. Below, we’ve broken down each of them into the levels they can be found in.
- Ravager Comm Bracelet: Right after you begin your competition with Rocket, you’ll have to crawl through a vent. Break up the space gunk in the corner after you get out and you’ll find this.
- Spinal Control Unit: After you encounter space-plants for the first time, go to the path on the right. Turn right again aand hop onto old metal stacks and then blast the gunk behind you to find this.
- Broken Translation Device: Once in Nikki’s hideout, you can find this behind the crates just up the steps. It is located on the right hand side under the purple computer monitors.
- Chitauri Sea-Cuffs: Right after you drive off the monster, have Gamora cling to the wall on the left next to the regenerative matter. Climb up and shoot down a large box, then have Drax move it over to a ledge down the path to the right. Climb up and go down and to the right onto the ledge.
- Assassin’s Ring: If you choose to Sell Groot, enter the first door on the left of the room with no railings. Look behind the crates and you’ll find the ring. For the Sell Rocket choice, look around near the skull with Quill’s visor and you’ll be able to locate it easily.
- Cold Case File: Go down the steps of the Nova Corps control room and take a left. You’ll find the file next to the water cooler.
- Collector’s Emporium Doll: Go inside and you can purchase the green doll for 2,000 units at the right terminal.
- Drax’s Rap Sheet: After leaving the docking bay, use the pass Nikki gave you to reach the Workbench, then shoot the gunk on the wall so you can fit through. Head down the path and you’ll find the text.
- Galactic War Commendation: In the office, head just to the left and you’ll find this behind the desk.
- Deep Mine Device: In the Comm Relay room, go through the door on the left and jump on the ring to the right to reach the higher level.
- Mourning Candle: After you get Star-Lords ultimate, go down the narrow path on the left, jump over the gap, and crawl throught the crystals.
- Meditation Stone: After you fight the rock monsters again, the largest group yet, use the Wind part of Peter’s gun on the stone face to move it right. Shoot the gunk, block up the poison gass with Ice, and you’ll find the item on the edge that overlooks the room you were just in.
- Glarnot Mask: Go to the Collector’s Emporium, slide down the ramp, and turn left. Use ice on the poison gas, hop onto the platform, and get the mask.
- Xatar’s Blade: After you cross the bridge Groot makes, have Gamora scale the wall on the right and you’ll find a broken sword.
- Deeproot Plant: After you enter the forest, go right and look for this plant on the edge of the snowy rocks
That is everything you need to know about how to find all Guardian collectibles in Guardians of the Galaxy. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of the guide wiki, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Guardians of the Galaxy-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Patch v1.05 Notes Reveal Performance Improvements
- Only True Guardians of the Galaxy Fans Can Name These Ten Characters
- Rick Astley Trolls Guardians of the Galaxy Players in the Ultimate Rickroll
- Which Guardians of the Galaxy Character Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Review – Hooked on This Feeling