Playing the Rooster Fight Mini-Game in Far Cry 6
To play the rooster fighting mini-game, you need to first get to the Guerrilla Base camp located at the Montero Farm in Madrugada (in the west of the map).
Once you’re here, you want to head to the circular ring in the corner, which also has a Rooster icon floating above it.
Speak to the guy in red pants and a black top, and you’ll then be able to start the Rooster mini-game. However, before you can fight, you’ll need to collect your first Rooster.
Fortunately, there’s one nearby in a large crate. When you’re facing Ivan, look to your right and you’ll find a crate with a Rooster icon on the side of it.
Walk over to it and press Square/ X and you’ll collect your first rooster.
How to Get More Roosters in Far Cry 6
To get more Roosters, you’ll need to simply find more of these crates dotted around the entirety of Yara. We’ve listed there rough locations below:
- El Rato – Found by the Rooster Fighting Circle
- El Huevo – Search the cliffside Local la Joya PDP Offices in Mirador Cape
- Papacito – Search under a thatched-roof chicken coop in Castillo National Zoo
- Hermoso – Search the pens at Bonilla Farm in western Savannah Fields
- El Aguila – Search along a mogote cliffside near the Cortina River in Serpentino Park
- La Muerte Negra – Search the ranch pens on the western outskirts of Segunda
- La Bala De Plata – Find under the watchful eye of Reinaldo at Alvarez Farm on the Vacia Coast
- El Gallo Magnifico – Search the Aresse Farm of Fernando Valley after speaking to Petra Toca
- Acero – Search near a thatched-roof shack on the eastern outskirts of Verdera
- El Pico – Search a chicken farm south of the Botanical Gardens of Yara
- El Fenix – Search under a covered stable in a gated community west of Muerte Point
- El Dorado – Help out Elvis Carballo in the Montero Farm
- La Bestia Blanca – Search inside the Casas del Lodo Residences in Esperanza
- El Rebelde – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
- Sargento Gallo – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
- El Dragon – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
- El Rival – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
- Toasty – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
- Frosty – Collect through Ubisoft Connect rewards.
That’s everything you need to know on how to play the rooster fighting in Far Cry 6. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the game, head over to our wiki or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- I Stayed Up Until 2am Trying to Make a Rooster Like Me in Far Cry 6
- Here’s How Big Far Cry 6’s Map Size Is (Measured)
- Far Cry 6 QR Codes Reveal Captain Laserhawk Promo & Possible Hints at New Content
- 7 Things to Do First in Far Cry 6
- Far Cry 6 Review – Viva Libertad!