In Far Cry 6, you’ll rely pretty heavily on vehicles to help get protagonist Dani Rojas around Yara to plant the seeds of revolution. And while it’s all well and good to just use regular cars to get you from point A to B, you’re definitely going to want to upgrade your ride along the way. Here is everything you need to know about how to upgrade vehicles Far Cry 6.
Upgrading Vehicles in Far Cry 6
To start, you’ll want to open up the Rides menu by pressing on the touchpad. Once here, select the vehicle you want to upgrade and head to a Workbench.
While at the Workbench, select Ride Weapons and you’ll be able to sort through all of the different Offensive Armaments you have at your disposal. This includes letting you upgrade the vehicle’s ammo types and grill-mounted rams, ensuring your enemies won’t give you any problems at both short and long-range combat while driving.
How to Upgrade Vehicles in Far Cry 6:
- Open up the Rides menu by pressing the touchpad.
- Head to a Workbench and select Ride Weapons.
- Sort through all of the different Offensive Armaments, including vehicle ammo types and grill-mounted rams.
That is everything you need to know about how to upgrade vehicles Far Cry 6. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of the guide wiki, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Far Cry 6-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Far Cry 5 vs Far Cry 6: Which Ubisoft Game Is Better?
- I Stayed Up Until 2am Trying to Make a Rooster Like Me in Far Cry 6
- Here’s How Big Far Cry 6’s Map Size Is (Measured)
- Far Cry 6 QR Codes Reveal Captain Laserhawk Promo & Possible Hints at New Content
- 7 Things to Do First in Far Cry 6