Destiny’s first-ever raid, the Vault of Glass, was recently added to Destiny 2 as part of its new Legends tab, where players can relive past experiences from the Content Vault. VoG kicked the tab off and allows players to take on a slightly tweaked and updated version (read: harder) version of the classic raid. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to get the Timelost Fatebringer, a version of the gun that is rarer and harder to obtain than the regular Fatebringer. Here’s what you need to know.
How to Get Timelost Fatebringer in Destiny 2
The Timelost Fatebringer is a slightly improved version of the regular gun from the Normal Vault of Glass raid except that it can equip Adept Mods, special mods which are farmed from Master and Grandmaster Nightfalls, making it one of the few weapons that can do so.
The Timelost Fatebringer in Destiny 2 does not drop from the normal raid, and can only drop from Master Vault of Glass. Specifically, it has a chance to drop from the third encounter, The Templar. The Templar can also drop Vision of Confluence and armor, so it may take a few tries for you to get it.
In addition, it does roll with random rolls. So all in all, getting a god roll Timelost Fatebringer is no easy task. You’ll need a group that can consistently run and clear Master Vault of Glass, then you’ll need to pray to RNGesus that you get the right rolls.
If everything comes together, though, Timelost Fatebringer is one of the very best hand cannons in the game for both PvE and PvP content.
That’s all you need to know for how to get the Timelost Fatebringer in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2, check out more of our recent content below.
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards