The Festival of the Lost event has returned to Destiny 2 for 2021, and that means that alongside new additions such as the Haunted Lost Sectors, players can get their hands on the Epic Mystery Grab Bag again. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get the Epic Mystery Grab Bag and what’s inside it.
Getting the Epic Mystery Grab Bag in Destiny 2
To get the Epic Mystery Grab Bag, you’ll need to purchase it from Eva Levante for 1300 Candy. You can also buy the normal Mystery Grab Bag for 600 Candy.
To get Candy, you’ll need to first get a mask from Eva and equip it for your character. Then, complete basically any activity such as Strikes, Lost Sectors, or Bounties to earn Candy. Killing enemies also have a high chance of rewarding you with the sweet stuff.
What’s Inside an Epic Mystery Grab Bag?
As has been the case in previous years, the Epic Mystery Grab Bag will net you some sort of Legendary item or consumable that can be used on your adventures across the various planets.
It’s not exactly exciting stuff, and don’t go expecting any sweet Exotic gear that’s going to bump your Power Level up from them, but if you’re left with a load of Candy by the time the event’s coming to an end, you might as well buy a bunch of these to help replenish your consumable item supplies. Better that than see it all going to waste!
That’s everything you need to know on how to get the Epic Mystery Grab Bag in Destiny 2 and what’s inside it during the Festival of the Lost 2021 event. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our Destiny 2 Beyond Light wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards