So you’ve wrapped up the main story of Far Cry 6 and you’re looking for things to do after beating it. Well, you’re in the right place as this guide will give you eight ideas to keep you roaming around Yara for many, many more hours to come.
We’ve also kickstarted this list with a recommendation for something you should do before finishing the main story altogether, primarily because it relates to an achievement/ trophy that cannot be unlocked after doing so.
Sail Off Into the Sunset
Before you go ahead and complete the main story of Far Cry 6, hop on a boat and start making your way to any of the outskirts of the map. Why? Because this unlocks the ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’ trophy and achievement, which cannot be unlocked after you’ve beaten the main story.
That’s because you’re essentially unlocking the secret, super short ending in Far Cry 6 that the series is renowned for at this point. You’ll essentially leave all the troubles of Yara behind you and go and chill in Miami.
- I Stayed Up Until 2am Trying to Make a Rooster Like Me in Far Cry 6
- Here’s How Big Far Cry 6’s Map Size Is (Measured)
- Far Cry 6 QR Codes Reveal Captain Laserhawk Promo & Possible Hints at New Content
- 7 Things to Do First in Far Cry 6
- Far Cry 6 Review – Viva Libertad!