It’s been a few years since the release of the last entry in the Tales of series, and it’s making a return in a big way with Tales of Arise, the first Tales game to make its debut on the next generation of consoles. It looks a lot more graphically impressive, but longtime series fans should be immediately familiar with the gameplay mechanics and combat system. It’s also a very long JRPG, so here’s how to save your game in Tales of Arise.
Saving Your Game in Tales of Arise
Like most modern video games, Tales of Arise does feature an auto-save system. Whenever you reach a new area or hit a checkpoint in the story, the game will automatically record your progress, and you can tell when this is happening by looking out for a small symbol that appears in the top corner of the screen.
Once the symbol disappears, that means your progress has been saved, and you can quit out of the game safely.
However, if you want to manually save your game, you can do that as well. Simply bring up the menu by pressing the touchpad on PlayStation or the Menu button on Xbox, then select the System option. From there, choose the Save option, then select a file that you want to use to save.
After that, you’re free to quit the game whenever you want. The next time you boot it up again, you can load your save file directly from the main menu and pick up from where you last left off.
- Tales of Arise Has Shipped 1 Million Copies; It’s the Fastest-Selling Game of the Franchise
- Tales of Arise Launch Trailer Marks the First Step of an Epic JRPG Adventure
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer & Gorgeous Artwork to Celebrate Release
- Tales of Arise Review – Tales Older Than Time
- Tales of Arise Gets New Trailer All About Kisara & Dohalim