The Quest Log
Tales of Arise brought a few series-firsts in terms of gameplay and quality of life changes, some of which should absolutely make a return in future entries. One of the biggest quality of life improvements is seemingly the most basic — the addition of a quest log.
Anyone who has attempted to 100% entries like Tales of Vesperia knows how much of a godsend a real quest log is. And your companion in Tales of Zestiria reminding you of your quests through dialogue doesn’t count.
Being able to read descriptions of side quests, their locations, and their rewards in a real menu is normal, yet it feels unexpected here. Even if no other features return, I pray, for the sake of my sanity, that the next Tales Of game has an organized quest log.
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Gets New Videos Of Upcoming DLC & Tales of Arise Costumes
- Tales of Arise DLC Announced Including Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Crossover
- Which Tales of Arise Character Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Tales of Arise Has Shipped 1 Million Copies; It’s the Fastest-Selling Game of the Franchise
- Tales of Arise Launch Trailer Marks the First Step of an Epic JRPG Adventure