With the new update in Genshin Impact, players can now take part in a new fishing activity, and also try to roll for the new 5-star Electro character, Baal. Of course, even if you have the character, you’ll still want to get a good weapon for her, and it just so happens that one of the newly added weapons synergizes well with her skill set, and it can be obtained via fishing. Here’s how to catch Raimei Angelfish in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Raimei Angelfish Location
The Raimei Angelfish is one of the new fish types you can obtain in Genshin Impact, and it’s one of the required materials for obtaining the Catch, the new polearm weapon. At the time of writing, it can only be obtained in one specific location in the Inazuma region, and we’ve indicated it in the map screenshot down below, where the player marker is.
The area around the shipwreck off the east coast of Tatarsuna is a prime fishing spot for the Raimei Angelfish, and you’ll need to use the False Worm Bait to attract and catch it. The recipe for the False Worm Bait can be bought from the Fishing Association in Mondstadt, if you don’t already have it.
In addition to that, the Raimei Angelfish will only spawn between 6pm to 6am in-game time, so set your clock to that time if you’re too early or too late. Once you’ve caught enough, you can turn the fish in to the Inazuma Fishing Association NPC to purchase the Catch.
That’s all you need to know about how to catch the Raimei Angelfish in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact’s Inazuma OST Is Now Available on Spotify, Apple Music, & YouTube
- Genshin Impact Gets Extensive Trailer Showing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Gameplay
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer All About New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Genshin Impact Fan Creates a Beautiful Story Teaser for Signora
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi