Tribes of Midgard is the new viking-themed multiplayer game from Norsfell and Gearbox, and it features a total of eight classes for players to experiment with. One of the most popular classes available right now is the Seer, thanks to its repertoire of healing and support abilities. Here’s a breakdown of the Seer skill tree in Tribes of Midgard, along with all the abilities it comes with.
Tribes of Midgard Seer Skill Tree
We’ll get straight to it. Listed below are all of the different abilities you can unlock via the Seer skill tree:
- Idunn’s Seedling: 10% chance to deplot a Seedling when healing.
- Thunder Embrace: Increases Thunder efficiency by 20%.
- Fire Embrace: Increases Fire efficiency by 20%.
- Ice Embrace: Increases Ice efficiency by 20%.
- Durable Weapons I: Increases the durability of tools by 25%.
- Durable Weapons II: Increases the durability of tools by 50%.
- Yggdrasil’s Roots: Stuns enemies in Seedling’s radius.
- Tempered: Nullifies Temperature effects.
- Weakening Dew: Weaken enemies by +2/4/6/8/10%.
- Hasty Impulse I: Increase attack speed by 10%.
- Hasty Impulse II: Increase attack speed by 20%.
- Fast Revive: Greatly reduce revival time of you and your allies.
- Hearth Coalescence: Gain extra HP and Mana when in the village.
As you can see just from the tree itself, the Seer is able to support the team tremendously with fast revival times, as well as the ability to proc a healing AoE whenever they attack. The durability effects allow them to explore for longer without having to return to the village, and Tempered is also essential in the early game, as it lets you explore any biome you want right from the get-go.
For those reasons alone, we definitely recommend unlocking the Seer class as soon as you can. To unlock it, you simply have to make use of the Bifrost 10 times. The Bifrost is unlocked whenever you defeat your first Jotunn in a run, so this should be fairly easy to farm once you get a hang of the game.
That’s all you need to know about what the Seer skill tree comprises of in Tribes of Midgard. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Tribes of Midgard Surpasses the 250K Player Mark With 40K Giants Defeated Within its First Week
- Tribes of Midgard Review – Only Got 4 Minutes to Save the World
- Tribes of Midgard Reveals Post-Launch Seasonal Update “The Wolf Saga” With New Trailer
- Tribes of Midgard Interview – Creative Director Discusses The New Viking Game for PS5, PS4, & PC
- Tribes of Midgard Releases on PC, PS4, & PS5 at the End of July