Neo: The World Ends With You contains more than a few tricky missions that require you to pick the right dialogue options to complete them. If you’re unsure of what to do with Shoka in Week 3, we can help. Here’s how to convince Shoka on Week 3 Day 2 in NEO: The World Ends With You.
Spoiler Warning: This guide contains details that could be considered spoilers for Week 3 of the game, so if you haven’t made it that far yet, beware. If you don’t mind spoilers, continue on.
How to Convince Shoka in NEO: The World Ends With You
Shoka will ask that you attempt to save the life of Ayano, another Reaper that Shoka is close to. As expected, things don’t go as planned and you must convince Shoka to fight Ayano by picking the correct dialogue options.
You’ll go through Week 3 Day 2 in NEO: TWEWY as you normally would, then Rindo’s Replay time travel kicks in. For the conversation with Shoka that follows, choose these options:
- What kind of friend she is
- If they’re practically family
- If Ayano took care of Shoka
- Say Ayano’s mind might be lost
Then, on top of the 104 Tower choose these options:
- If Ayano did something to him
- If they trusted each other
- Assure her I’m here for her
- I’ve got your back
When you talk to Shoka on Center Street choose these options:
- If they had nowhere else to go
- If they like it here
- If she preferred Shinjuku
- What makes the city special
At the next location on the side of a building, select these dialogue options:
- If she became a Reaper by choice
- If it was difficult
- Her favorite thing about the city
- I’m here for you
Then, right before finding Ayano, say the following:
- You know what I want to say
- I know you don’t want to fight
- It’s up to you how we handle this
- I’m on your side
Once you succeed in convincing Shoka, you’ll have to fight Ayano in a boss fight at Miyashita Park, so be ready to take her on with your best Pins.
There are a ton of dialogue options to choose from, but that’s everything you need to know about how to convince Shoka on Week 3 Day 2 in NEO: The World Ends With You. Be sure to check out our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and other general info on the game.
- NEO: The World Ends With You Review – A Looped Beat
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets New Trailer All About Shibuya
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets New Screenshots & Details About Combat, Characters, & More
- NEO: The World Ends With You Demo Revealed by “Final Trailer”
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets Plenty of New Screenshots, Art, & Gameplay Details