Another week has rolled around and that edges us that little bit closer to the end of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 and the finale between Slone and the aliens flying overhead. The Fortnite week 13 challenges are focused around this, and give players one final chance to earn a ton of XP to help them level up their Battle Pass before the season ends, so you can get that cool Rick Sanchez skin all the kids are talkin’ about.
Thanks to Lazyleaks on Twitter for sharing the week 13 challenges before they go live at 10am ET on Wednesday, September 1.
All Fortnite Week 13 Challenges
- Repair IO Equipment (2) – 30,000 XP
- Build Structures at Corny Complex (25) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Stolen IO Intel (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Radar Dish Bases in a Single Match (5) – 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots (10) – 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary Weapon (1) – 30,000 XP
- Open Mission Kit, Then Place a Jammer Outside the IO Base in One Match (2) – 45,000 XP
- Leave Secret Documents at a Bus Stop (1) – 30,000 XP
- Talk with Joey, Sunny, or Dreamflower (1) – 30,000 XP
- Leave an IO Car at an Alien Settlement (1) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Pallets with Cat Food Around the IO Base (2) – 30,000 XP
Both the epic and legendary quests in the Fortnite week 13 challenges almost feel a little more story-related, as we approach the end of the season and Slone plans to take down the aliens in what we imagine will be an epic finale.
As you can see above, a number of both the epic and legendary quests are focused around the IO, secret documents and visiting the various radar dish bases across the map. We’ll even need to get Marigold’s message from the Dead Drop.
The Legendary quest’s descriptions are all focused around us helping Slone take down the IO Mole who’s been leaking information to the aliens this entire time. Given we’re deploying pallets of cat food around the IO Base, would it be too outrageous to suggest it’s Meowscles or one of their accomplices? Only time will tell.
We’ll have individual challenge guides for each of the Fortnite week 13 challenges in the coming days and will link them to each challenge above, so be sure to check back soon.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete all Fortnite week 13 challenges. For more tips and tricks, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards