The Elder Scrolls series features some of the most amazing landscapes and areas in all of video gaming, boasting lush environments, massive caves, and sprawling cities. To put into perspective just how majestical some of these settings are, one Elder Scrolls Online fan has made some lovely artwork.
In the post below, you’ll see three lovely portraits combined into one, with each one representing a different place in Elder Scrolls Online. From left to right the images are Vivec City, Mournhold, and Clockwork City.
In the comment section of this Reddit post to the ElderScrollsOnline subreddit by user Ragnhildur, individual Twitter links of each city (Vivec City, Mournhold, Clockwork City) were also posted, making for a perfect mobile background. Alongside these links, her social account and stores are also included, meaning you can get your hands on one of these in real life if you like it enough.
If you’re looking for more Elder Scrolls and Skyrim-related news, features, and guides, be sure to check out everything we’ve got down below. That includes how The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion’s Flaws Have Aged Like Fine Wine, a review of The Forgotten City, and much more. There are also plenty of personality and trivia quizzes for you to take as well right here.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced; Free Next-Gen Upgrade & Fishing Mechanic Revealed
- The Elder Scrolls Online DLC Waking Flame Gets New Gameplay Trailer
- The Wayward Realms Is a “Grand” Open-World RPG From the Elder Scrolls Devs
- Elder Scrolls Online Introduces Companions to Help Carry Your Burdens
- The Elder Scrolls Online Console Enhanced Preview Looks Gorgeous