A new season has begun in Destiny 2, which means that Bungie has added a whole slew of new exotic armor and weapons for players to hunt down. As you might expect, getting most of these exotics require you to grind certain activities which can be very time-consuming, but it’s definitely worth the effort considering some of their perks. Here’s how to get the Radiant Dance Machines exotic Hunter leg armor in Destiny 2.
Getting the Radiant Dance Machines in Destiny 2
The Radiant Dance Machines is a new piece of exotic leg armor that you can get for the Hunter class, and it comes with a pretty nifty perk as well. However, actually obtaining it requires quite a bit of grinding, and it’s heavily reliant on RNG as well.
Like most of the other new exotics added into the game this season, you’ll need to complete a solo Lost Sector on either Legend or Master difficulty. This can be pretty tough, especially if you’re undergeared or just starting out, but once you’ve decked out your Guardian in adequate enough gear, you should be able to start solo-ing the Lost Sectors on the required difficulty settings to try to get the Radiant Dance Machines.
That being said, it’s worth noting that completing the Lost Sector only gives you a chance of actually getting the exotic leg armor. It’s not guaranteed, and you’ll likely need to try to farm it a few times before you get the exotic.
The Radiant Dance Machines leg armor comes with the following perk:
- The Dance: Activating your dodge ability while near targets allows you to dodge additional times for a short period.
This piece of armor allows Hunters to be a lot more mobile and evasive while surrounded by enemies, which should come in handy in plenty of situations. If you don’t already have an exotic piece on your Hunter, this could be a good one to get.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Radiant Dance Machines in Destiny 2. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event Coming to Destiny 2 in December; Will Reintroduce D1 Exotic Gjallarhorn