The Sims 4 Cottage Living has made its big debut, and with it has left many Simmers wondering about how to do new activities. There are animals to be taken care of now, from chickens to llamas, and wild animals to befriend but never quite own. If you’re stuck wondering how to get started with this new pack, we’ve got you covered with guides. Here we will explain how to buy all animals as well as their respective homes in The Sims 4 Cottage Living.
Buying All Animals in Sims 4 Cottage Living
How To Buy A Barn Or Coop
The first step you have to take before you can buy animals for your Sims is buying a home for them. You will need to buy a barn if you want cows and llamas, or a coop for chickens. Simply head over to Build/Buy mode like you do to buy anything for your lot and go to the section titled “Outdoor Activities.”
There you will find a barn and a coop. Keep in mind that you can only have one animal per barn, so you will need a couple if you want both a cow and a llama.
How To Buy A Chick, Chicken, Or Rooster
If your Sim is looking to raise chickens and have some farm-fresh eggs, make sure to first place a coop on their lot. Then, simply click on the coop and select “Purchase Chickens” to see your options. You can get different colored chickens as well as chicks and roosters!
- The Sims 4 Reveals Werewolves DLC Pack with ‘Are You Ready to Go Wild?’ Trailer
- Animal Crossing’s Iconic Froggy Chair Makes its Way to The Sims 4
- The Sims 4 Update Includes the Ability to Add Custom Pronouns to Sims
- 6 Things The Sims 5 Needs To Succeed
- New Neighborhood Stories Update Bring Life Changes to All in The Sims 4