In NEO: The World Ends With You, you’ll find that you’re acquiring Rare Metal as a reward for completing various different tasks. But what exactly is the stuff used for? In this guide, we’ll explain how to use Rare Metal in NEO: The World Ends With You.
How to Get Rare Metal
Rare Metal is obtained by completing various tasks throughout the game. For example, you’ll get it as a reward for winning battles or Diving into peoples’ minds.
You should naturally obtain a fair amount of Rare Metal as you’re making your way through the game, so you shouldn’t have too many issues getting enough of it to then use it. Speaking of which, let’s move right onto that.
Using Rare Metal in NEO: The World Ends With You
Rare Metal is used as a ‘trading’ currency for certain rare items in shops.
When you enter a store and an item prompts you to trade instead of paying with yen, you’ll be able to use Rare Metal, along with Pins in your inventory to trade and obtain the item you’re after.
Unlike regular Pins, the game doesn’t even allow you to sell Rare Metal, so you’ll be able to keep hold of any that you do obtain on your adventure. Avoid selling regular Pins though, as you never know when you’ll need to trade them in for an item from a store.
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets Release Date on PC Via Epic Games Store
- NEO: The World Ends With You Review – A Looped Beat
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets New Trailer All About Shibuya
- NEO: The World Ends With You Gets New Screenshots & Details About Combat, Characters, & More
- NEO: The World Ends With You Demo Revealed by “Final Trailer”