As you make your way around the surface below Skyloft, you’ll come across a bunch of purple blocks with the Triforce symbol on them. These are called Goddess Cubes in Skyward Sword HD, but it’s not entirely clear exactly what they do or how you’re supposed to interact with them. In this guide, we’ll explain what to do with Goddess Cubes in Skyward Sword HD, so you can nab the sweet rewards they offer up.
What to Do with Goddess Cubes in Skyward Sword HD
When you find a Goddess Cube, you’ll need to charge your sword’s skyward strike move by raising your sword in the air to give it power.
You’ll be able to actually see your sword charging up, and a sound effect will play indicating that you’re doing this correctly.
Once your skyward strike has charged, strike your sword down at the cube. This will cause it to disappear into the sky, and that seems like the end of it, but it’s not.
Return to the sky and check your map and you’ll find that a treasure chest has appeared. You can now fly over to this and open the chest for handy items that can be used on your adventure.
It’s worth noting that the contents of each chest appears to be random, or at least you won’t get the same items from every single one of them.
As such, you’re best hitting every Goddess Cube you find on the surface, as these items certainly won’t go amiss later on in the game.
That’s everything you need to know on what to do with Goddess Cubes in Skyward Sword HD. If you’re looking for more tips and tricks, head on over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- 5 Things I Still Hate About The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- 4K HDR The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Review – It’s Still Your Zelda
- 6 Things to Know Before Jumping Into The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD “A Hero Rises” Trailer Tees Up an Epic Fantasy Adventure