Developed and published by Capcom, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is a duology of games that was originally released for the 3DS in Japan. Both games are finally getting localized and re-released for the Switch, and they’re set in 19th century Japan and Britain, where progatonist Ryunosuke Naruhodo is on a journey to become a full-fledged lawyer. Because these games are visual novels, you can expect them to get fairly lengthy. Here’s how long it takes to beat Great Ace Attorney Chronicles and how many chapters there are.
How Long to Beat Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
To get straight to the point, it’s going to take you around 45 to 50 hours to beat both games: Adventures and Resolve. Our first playthroughs for each game took around 25 hours each, though it’s worth noting that we did take our time exploring and examining every single thing in sight.
If you move on after collecting the necessary evidence and play a little more efficiently than we did, it’s likely that you’ll clock in at around 45 hours or so, assuming that you’re not just skipping over all the text.
Do be warned that some of these chapter names may contain slight spoilers for the story, so look away if you want to go in completely fresh.
That being said, there are a total of 10 cases across both games, and we’ve listed them down below for your perusal:
Great Ace Attorney: Adventures
- The Adventure of the Great Departure
- The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band
- The Adventure of the Runaway Room
- The Adventure of the Clouded Kokoro
- The Adventure of the Unspeakable Story
Great Ace Attorney: Resolve
- The Adventure of the Blossoming Attorney
- The Memoirs of the Clouded Kokoro
- The Return of the Great Departed Soul
- Twisted Karma and His Last Bow
- The Resolve of Ryunosuke Naruhodo
That’s all you need to know about how long Great Ace Attorney Chronicles takes to beat, and how many chapters there are. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Is a Fun Twist on the Sherlock Holmes Myth
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Review – Eastern Sentimentality
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Gets New Trailer Showing One of Its Cases
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Shows Another Case With New Trailer
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Shows its Cases With New Trailers